Request your Transcript


    Official Transcripts (Parchment)


    If you graduated in 1994 or before, please click HERE to request an official transcript.

    • Graduates in this group must print the paper document and mail or fax to SPASH with payment.

    If you graduated in 1995 or later, please click on your school below to request an official transcript through Parchment.


     SPASH                   CFC


    Official Transcript - The link below provides you with the ability to request transcripts through Parchment, a Secure Transcript request service. Transcripts requested online are sent securely to the colleges, universities, or scholarship funds that you select.  Most colleges, technical colleges, and scholarships require an "official transcript".  There is a fee of $3.75 per transcript.

    After you click the correct school above, click Register with Parchment/Docufide. You must have a valid email address.

    Select destination colleges and delivery options for your transcript to be sent.

    Submit and pay with credit card or money card.  Note: Money cards can be obtained from Simplicity Credit Union (located at SPASH) or other various financial institutions. 

    You may track your request online, and you will also receive an email notification when we approve your transcript request, and again when your transcript is mailed (or delivered electronically, based on the delivery preference of the destination that you selected).

    For detailed instructions regarding requesting transcripts through Parchment, please click HERE.